Pumpkin Spices Mix
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
Flavors pumpkin pies, custard and eggnog
• Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
• Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
• Add to custards and puddings.
• Sprinkle on eggnog.
• Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
• Sprinkle on squash while baking.
• Use to season cooked carrots.
• Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
• Add to pancake or waffle batter.
• Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
• Add to applesauce.
• Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
• Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
• Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
• Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg
What are the dimensions of the Bags?
Small Bag (2oz) (4 x 6x 2 ")
Medium Bag (4oz) (5 x 8 x 2 1/2 ")
Large 1/2LBS Bag (7 x 11 1/2x 4 ")
XL 1LBS Bag (9 x 13 1/2x 4 3/4 ")
All those size are available for product purchase online
DO NOT SEND ANY RETURN WITHOUT CONTACTING US
Contact us at email@example.com to get a return ID number. Tea, spices, sugar, salt, peppers and any other food items cannot be exchanged or returned.